October 3, 2007

Back to P-town



I went to Utah last week for a recruiting event at BYU. I was only there for 24 hrs. so I had two very important things to do: 1. Get frozen yogurt from Maverick and 2. a salad from Cafe Rio. While I nearly made myself sick from frozen yogurt, I didn't budget enough time for Rio. I tried to go on the way to the airport, but after walking in, looking at the line, and strongly considering missing my flight for Rio, I had to settle for a purse full of their mints and driving back to the airport hungry:(

2 comments:

nerak said...

Cafe Rio salads are something I miss desperately here on the east coast! Once a friend of mine actually brought one (in a cooler with ice) on his flight from SLC to NY. I ate it when he arrived at 1 am and it was amazing. These sort of desperation measures are typical for us New Yorkers. I hope it works out for you better next time!

Whitney Jay said...

This is embarrasing. I really like blogs, and I found yours, and I really like it. Oh this is Whitney Rozier, i got married and now my last name is Baker, but anyway, more importantly, every night i secretly pray in my head that cafe rio and mav will multiply and replenish the earth... it's good to know that maybe others are praying for the same cause too.