November 5, 2007

Party Like It's 1999!












Bruso turns the big 24 today, but fortunately we celebrated this past weekend because I'm now working in the lovely city of Pawtucket, RI.

Bruso received all the standard "24 year old female-living in NYC" gifts: Salsa, In-line skates, and a sugar-free b-day cake!

We all attended a Salsa class in Soho. I think Mo (Rach's bro. who was visiting from upstate NY) was the only one who could actually move his hips.

The day continued with dinner at Mercer Kitchen. The highlight of the night was definitely a cake Rach special ordered from Baby Cakes on the East side. I'm still not quite sure what it's made out of, since it's like sugar-free, gluten-free, etc, but it was AMAZING and believe it or not puts Magnolia cupcakes to shame!!!BB

1 comment:

Margaret.... said...

I need to come to nyc so bad! to see you, and to re-stock my jean/perfume collection. maybe some weekend soon...I love the holidays in new york! I'm so happy for blogs...