December 6, 2007

Room 401





I live in a hotel, actually, I live in Rm. 401. I've been staying at the Westin in Providence, RI for 6 weeks now and just when I thought I'd be going back to NY, I got assigned to work here for one more week. Not only have I been staying at the same hotel, I've been in the same room. It's one of their two "work-out" rooms, which come complete with a treadmill, weights, etc. Not bad, huh? I've reached Platinum Starwood member status, the front desk doesn't ask for an ID anymore, and every valet guy knows me by name. I think I can claim residency now though since I have received mail here, multiple times, (thanks Christian). Normal??? Thank goodness for the "Heavenly Bed"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. I can't imagine. You have quite the life! Hope your doing well. Where are you getting married?

Spencer and Erin said...

yeah steph!!! i am so excited we are blogging friends!! and I am even more excited that you are joining me in married life!! It's fantastic and you will love every minute of it!!! when is the big day??

Marissa said...

Steph!!! Hey, that hotel room looks sweet! Congratulations on getting married. Are you guys going to be living in New York?