May 5, 2008

Shopping in Style

As I mentioned earlier, Christian has been so excited to drive those motorized carts around the grocery store. So, despite being terribly sick from the anesthesia (and nearly vomiting on the 405), Christian insisted on going shopping with me. I was nearly crying because I was laughing so hard. I'm sure I got a couple dirty looks as I laughed and took pictures of my poor disabled husband!

Cruising Costco..I promise the poor sad face is just an act. The bare necessities! Perusing through the meat isle at Vons

2 comments:

Camille said...

I seriously am laughing so hard! the anestesia can be really tough, tell him he will be able to understand the sick feeling most women have when they are first pregnant. Maybe he won't think it's so "fake" now that he feels like crap! I would be laughing and taking pictures too. I am so so so glad you have because man, they are hilarious. My kids would be so jealous to be able to ride on those :) wish we lived closer so they could have the chance to!

Anonymous said...

haha! That's funny. That's what Landon is going to be taking to school. He has to start in 1 1/2 weeks. haha. That should be fun. You guys are cute.