August 7, 2008

SF Marathon: Check

Done and done
Refuel time!
Chinatown!
We traveled up to SF last weekend. I ran the first half of the SF Marathon and we got to spend some time with the Hansens before our big move. Christian's parent's got us an amazing hotel in the City the night before the race, which became even more appreciated since I still had to wake up at 530AM to go run. The weather was perfect and the course was unbelievable...the Golden Gate Bridge was even closed and made part of the course for the 20,000 marathon runners!

4 comments:

Camille said...

sweet. way to go. why didn't christian run with you, that wussy! can't wait to see you guys this weekend ;)

BB said...

That's fantastic! Congrats! I just my first a few months ago too. I was thinking about you two this weekend. Lyndon and I were on a roadtrip and spent a few days in Newport and thought of a weekend years ago when we visited yall in Manhattan Beach.

Brad

Kristen Parnell said...

Nice work! That sounds amazing to run over that bridge. The 4-wheeling is hilarious, and your new job sounds AWESOME. What a fun life!

Unknown said...

congrats!!!!!! so proud of you!