November 15, 2008

Island Fever


The whole crew


St. Maarten's Day=another paid day off (in addition to all the Jewish holidays our owners kindly gave us)! Since the store was closed we finally got to spend our day off with the other managers, Kevin and Rachel. Along with their friends, Tyler and Stacey, we left the island for the first time and took an all-day boat excursion to the sparsely populated islands Anguilla and Prickly Pear...the best snorkeling and most clear water I've seen since we've been here.

5 comments:

Camille said...

that looks AWESOME!!! seriously. that is amazing. it looks like you guys are playing just as hard as you are working ;) wish i was there with you!

Margaret.... said...

can I just say, I'm incredibly jealous of your life!! although...vegas is almost as awesome as a tropical paradise...right? we have the mirage..and the rio...and circus curcus...

curran74 said...

AMAZING!! It's starting to get SO cold here... o how I wish I could got out in a swimsuit... but hey ski season is here... so I'm not too sad!

curran74 said...

Opps... this is Eileen... I guess I'm signed on in Rich's account. Thought I'd let you know so you wouldn't think it's someone strange!

Big Jarv said...

Radebaugh? I grew up with him! That is so random. I too am jealous of your life! How fun