July 16, 2010

T-Shirt Weather

It was my birthday last week and Christian and I spent a full day playing in Seattle...in short sleeve t-shirts. This might not seem like a big deal, but it was the FIRST time since MAY that I'd gone outside in just a t-shirt without a jacket. We went to Pike's Market, ate lots of treats, and grabbed lunch with my good friend Mitzi that works in Seattle. Such a great day!! For my bday I asked Christian for Candy & a Louis Vuitton...I just got double the candy and a spa treatment:) maybe next year... At Pike's Market
The famous fish throwing. The guy from the sopranos was also there for some taping thing.
We couldn't resist the smell of this amazing cookie shop downtown.
The evening prior we were walking around Victoria, Canada and watched this crazy street performer throwing fire and knives.

1 comment:

Camille said...

awesome. we were at the pool from 10:30-4 today!! It's hot hot hot here, don't you want to come play? the kids would sure love it and so would I!! love you guys :) ...love the "there's always next year" comment. classic.