August 24, 2010

Under the Sea

I just finished a submarine tour of Sitka and my mind is currently overloaded with all the scientific names of all the urchins, fish & creatures I saw. My fingers were never fast enough to catch a photo of any of them though so instead I have tons of kelp and coral pictures. I'm not really sure why I was worried about it when I could just download better pictures on the internet, but here's a recap of my view behind the glass. I asked a guy to take my picture and somehow he managed to change the setting to black & white and turn off the flash without me noticing.
The tour guide threw on a dry suit to grab some sea urchins so we could get a closer look.

1 comment:

Kristen Parnell said...

It's so amazing just to see pictures of you doing all of this-- I'd always heard Alaskan cruises were so great...