February 7, 2011

It's a BOY!

The ultrasound place told me it was going to be 2 1/2 more weeks until they could get me in. I just couldn't bear the thought of waiting until then, especially after being told it could be a girl, so I called to see what other ultrasound locations I could go to. I had to drive to San Mateo and I may have slightly fibbed that I was a bit farther along than I actually was, but I was able to get an appointment the next day! The Dr. almost laughed when I said we were told it was probably a girl. She said that after 35 years of work she'll quit her job if it's not a boy. We can't wait for our little baby boy to arrive.

The ultrasound technician loved cruise ships so when I told her we worked on cruise ships she was my new best friend. She did the 3D images "just for fun" and took way more pictures than she needed to. Here are some of my favorites:
Camera shy...Once we started the 3D images he covered his face with his arm so we couldn't get a good shot of his face. After several attempts though we did get this profile picture.
His tiny little feet!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

awesome! Glad you were able to finally figure it out.

Camille said...

sweet! I am so excited for you guys!!