March 18, 2008

The Countdown is OVER!!!




I'm now Mrs. Hansen and couldn't be happier. It's been a crazy last couple weeks. I thought I'd have more time for things like blogging before the wedding, but planning a wedding turned out to be a lot more work than I anticipated. It all went off without a hitch...or maybe there was one "hitch"! (corny joke provided by my grandpa).

I wish I had the photographer's photos, but I won't get the digital negatives for awhile. In the meantime, to see a slide show of the big day, you can go to:

8 comments:

Margaret.... said...

yay steph!!!! I can't believe you're married! crazy! you two are so precious!

Christian and Stephanie said...

Love the new blog name!

liz said...

hey stephanie! you looked gorgeous! i love your dress too.. congrats. i am so jealous you went to hawaii for your honeymoon.. remember when we lived in the scary white house there with antonna?

Camille said...

it looks great, and all of the pictures are fabulous!

tara said...

steph! it looks like your wedding turned out beautifully. you are one stunning bride (love the dress!) congrats to you both- i am so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea, pictures! My mom sent the video of your first dance. So funny. You need to post that on your blog. I know once i show it to Landon he is going to want to do the same thing! haha jk. My dress is being made by Eve's Bridal. It has been fun. Funny, i actually altered the dress to have ties in the back, so i can have a big bow. haha. Great minds think a like! I am so happy for you. Love ya. Where are you living now? Do you work for the same place as you did in NY? But in cali?

ken said...

Hey guys-- just wanted to tell Steph that she looks gorgeous in the pictures! Love the dress! And Christian... very handsome!

Lauren said...

ok i am so glad i found your blog. stephanie, i love the slideshow. you are so beautiful and it looks like it was such a wonderful time. i am so happy for you both. i love the wedding decorations and the bridesmaids dresses. hoooooray for you both. xoxoxo