March 19, 2008

Jaws V


Before we went to Hawaii we decided to go shark cage diving. Why...not really sure? Maybe a couple neurons snapped during all the wedding planning. Nevertheless, after letting out a sharp scream when I first looked in the water and saw the cage surrounded by sharks, I really enjoyed it. We were in the water for about 30min and the cage was surrounded by about 20 shark. The sharks also got a little show though. When I first got in, I must've been a little distracted because a few minutes into it, I looked down and saw that my swimsuit top came untied and I was completely flashing everyone...lovely! Christian, on the other hand, wasn't scared at all and even swam down to the bottom of the cage and touched one of the sharks.




4 comments:

nerak said...

Ok, sharks are my number one fear in life. I'm so proud of you! I would've been a total wreck.

Camille said...

that is awesome! I hope you got a discount for the additional show ;)

jarv said...

You guys are brave I didn't even know that was something you could willingly choose to do for fun

Lisa and Mark said...

Holy crap! That's my dream!! What kind were those, I couldn't tell...