April 14, 2008

Flipper??

The picture I TRIED to get
The picture I GOT!

We actually saw three dolphins riding a wave like this...a much smaller wave obviously:)

It was nearly 90 degrees this weekend so we hit the beach. While we were walking around trying to find a place to sit...we looked out in the ocean and there were dolphins EVERYWHERE. We probably saw about 20 and they were only a few feet offshore. We easily could have swam out to them! I frantically found the camera and starting shooting pictures. Sadly, between my parent's crappy old camera that we were borrowing and my sub-par photography skills I didn't get any pictures of the dolphins. Oh well, hopefully there will be next time!

2 comments:

jarv said...

That is so cool. I really want to swim with dolphins some day.

Camille said...

how fun, and to be at the beach...no fair!! thanks for sending ty the bday card and three bucks, he seriously thought that was the coolest thing ever! hopefully you got his message :)