April 21, 2008

Home Alone

The scenery makes it much easier to run! New episodes...finally! The simple joys in life:
Christian went to Tampa, FL this weekend for Mike Field's wedding! Sadly, I had to work so I did what any other lonely wife would do to kill the time. I baked & ate lots of cookies and cake, went on a long run (10miles) at the beach in an attempt to burn off the prior activity, went shopping with my mom in downtown MB, drank obscene amounts of diet coke, and most importantly watched all the new Hills episodes..thank you parents for your TiVo (especially since we don't even have cable)!

4 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

i watch it on mtv.com :) i am in the process of catching up when mark's not around, as i don't have the guts to watch it around him (because it's so shamefully lame. but i LOVE it!!)

Camille said...

glad you enjoyed yourself, I am sure you are glad to have him back ;) no cable?!? I remember the days...we finally broke down when we had the twins!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! I wish I was seeing you at Linzi Jones' wedding this weekend. How is married life? Where are you living?

Matthew and Courtney said...

Ha Ha! We don't have cable either, I think it is great. But, we have to go to Matt's parents to watch anything that we want on cable. You look great, the blog is great. I miss you! You need to come down to AZ!