July 1, 2008

Victory Before the Finish Line

Words will never be able to describe my excitement when after the 1st hour of last night’s Bachelorette…there was a 2nd hour!! Christian and I have been loyal fans since episode 1, when we each picked one man who we thought would take Deanna to the altar. Looks like I’m one step closer to victory after Christian’s pick (Jeremy) got sent home last night and my pick (Jason) walked away with another rose. Favorite quote of the night came from Chris. In response to Grahams "I was trying to make a statement" comment he responded, "I’ve been married a long time…that’s not the time to make a statement".P.S.-Graham…we still miss the eye-candy (I use "we" loosely)!

1 comment:

nerak said...

This show is amazing. Seriously. I am so hooked it's embarrassing. And I have NO idea who's going to win!!

P.s. We left NYC too early! Graham lives there...