March 1, 2010

Room with a View

My mom is working in Irvine this week so we traded our timeshare for a place closer to her office...not that you need an excuse to spend a week in Newport Beach. Jenna, one of my best friends since 6th grade, came up from San Diego to hang out for the weekend. Christian (Mr. Anti Southern CA) even admitted that he could move here...I should've got it on tape...baby steps:)
Hot tube with ocean views...a little slice of heaven!
Sunday afternoon walk on the beach! "Buddy Shot"...reminiscing on the standard pose from high school tennis!
My mom's corner office

3 comments:

Jessika said...

Awww I miss you guys! Isnt old friend time the best?! Glad to see your happy faces doing things you love...even if it isnt oving to Denver! Ha, lol...but seriously:)

WHIT said...

Let me know when you make it to Utah and Snowbird on your 3 month vacation...oh wait, you're whole life is a vacation. I think I stayed in the same building at NC a few months ago. Such pretty views.

madeleine said...

looks amazing! funny thing is greg actually does record me on his iphone when i say things like "i love living here" to play for me later. you should get in on that with Christian. Hurry and get up here to see us!!!