December 28, 2010

Meet the Newest Hansen

For all those people that were thinking the holidays were good to Steph's waistline or Steph must have loved that cruise food...there's a little bit of truth to that, but I do have another excuse! We are expecting our first little bundle of joy this summer. The official due date is July 3rd. While we were in Utah for Christmas Christian's uncle, Flint, did our first ultrasound. He thinks it is a boy, but it is still a bit early to tell. Here is our little guy's first photo shoot:
As soon as we started the ultrasound he started sucking his thumb and he had the hiccups so he was bouncing all over the place.

8 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Congratulations you guys!!!!!! :D

madeleine said...

Love that little guy already! Max is especially excited to think its probably a boy! Woo hoo!

Matthew and Courtney said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea!! Congrats!!!

Spencer and Erin said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats you two!! We are so excited for you!! Wahoo!

jessH said...

What exciting news! How funny, my mom and I were just talking about all the girls from Clovis and how me & you were about the only ones who havne't had a baby now. Well, looks like I will be the last one for sure now! haha. That's so great. At least I will have lots of friends to get advice from when it comes to my turn: ) Congrats.

Margie Quilter said...

Congratulations you guys! Youre baby is going to be so cute. (I went to Ricks with Christian)

Aubrey and Brett Taylor said...

WAAAAHHHHHOOOO!!! Oh man i am so excited for you guys! congrats congrats congrats.

Matt & Megan Berry said...

Congrats!!! So sad we're not around to see you two (and a half) in los altos anymore but we're excited for you!!