December 26, 2010

White Christmas

We spent Christmas in Park City, Utah this year with my family. It was the first time any of us had ever had a white Christmas. It snowed about 50 in. the few days before we arrived so there was not only great skiing, but it was beautiful. Christmas morning Christian & I made breakfast and we opened presents. Then Christian, Corbin, and I went skiing at Park City. When we returned home Mom cooked her yummy Chrismas ham dinner. I attempted to make our favorite raspberry ribbon pie on Christmas Eve, but I over whipped the cream and ruined it. Since no stores were open we improvised with the ingredients we had at the house and it actually turned out pretty good! We have all loved being here during the holidays...I think we might make this a new tradition!
Family photo op.
We arrived on Dec. 23rd so we decorated a little decorative tree already at the place. It did the job!
Goodbye flip phone. Christian got me my first smart phone! I still can't believe what I've been missing out on!!
7 for all mankind maternity jeans from my mom! It actually made me a little excited for when I need to wear these!!
I gave Corbin a lottery scratch ticket. Unknown to him and everyone else it was a FAKE ticket. I about died laughing watching him react to "winning" $10,000.
Corbin gave me my first "baby" outfit. He obviously hasn't been around many babies because the t-shirt was a 4T...in 4 years I'm sure the baby is going to love it!
Park City! I wanted to take it easy so I rented skis instead of snowboarding. It was the 2nd time I've skied since Jr. High.
Corbin wiping out on a jump.
I was just trying to make it down alive. Can you tell it has been a while?

1 comment:

Lisa and Mark said...

did i miss the part where you said you're preggers??