June 1, 2011

Progress

I can't believe how long it has been since I've blogged. Our lives have felt a little like the movie Groundhog Day. Everything seems to revolve around remodeling, work, and more remodeling. Christian has been amazing and spends nearly every free moment working on the condo. I feel like the only change is the size of my belly which seems to literally be growing by the day. The people at Home Depot now know me and ask how that baby is doing when I walk in. Anyway, this week marked a major milestone in this whole project. The first piece of dry wall went up. That might not seem like a big deal, but it means our cabinets can go in, the plumbing is done, we have all new windows, and the electrical is just about done!! Also, we finally broke and paid someone to tile and finish the bathrooms! Slowly, but surely, we are getting there!

2 comments:

Camille said...

sweeeet!! it's looking great, and glad you guys broke down ;) you won't be disappointed you did! can't wait to see more pictures. love you guys!

Mary Dawn said...

Yay!!!!