June 7, 2011

Showered

My amazing friends Madeleine, Cassie, and Sarah threw me the most wonderful baby shower! The theme was "cruising into parenthood" and it started with the cutest nautical themed invitations and ended with the most adorable favors. The food was set up as the different ports of call we used to frequent most: the Caribbean, Mexico, and Alaska. For a fun game we played name that tune with baby songs for our "onboard entertainment". The whole day was great and my mom was even able to fly up for the event! I received the most generous gifts and we now have more clothes than we know what to do with. I can't wait to dress him in all the adorable new outfits. We are so lucky to be surrounded by so many great friends here!Mexico & Alaska! For lunch we had shredded chicken soft tacos, 2 great salads, chips, guacamole and salsa. "Alaska" was the drinks

"The Caribbean"-my favorite red velvet cupcakes!


I wish I had more pictures of everyone there, but I only have a few...


the Hostesses: Madeleine, Sarah, Me, and Cassie


Shelly gave us this onesie that says "I still live with my parents". I think she was referring to Christian & I. haha Aubrey Taylor, Me & KC GrewalThe Hansens-Heather, Me, Cindy, Hannah, and Cassie My Mom & I

1 comment:

Camille said...

that was so super cute! wish i could have joined in the fun :) you look great too steph! love ya!