February 15, 2012

On the move

When I say on the move I'm referring to both of us. Everyday Brady finds something new that we need to "baby proof". At 6 months he started doing the army crawl and scooting around. Then, just 2 short weeks later, he discovered his knees and starting getting up on all fours. Then, the day he turned 7 months, working on some stuff in the kitchen while he was playing on the floor. I turned around and saw that he had pulled himself up so he was standing and holding onto a footstool. I didn't know if I should grab him before he fell or the camera...I reached for the camera and fortunately he stayed up long enough for me to snap a picture! That same exact day he was standing on the first step of our stairs. I grabbed my phone just in case he decided to try any new tricks. Sure enough, he crawled up 3 stairs (without me touching him) before I pulled him down because I didn't want him getting too much practice:) I guess I better enjoy my last few months (or days) before he starts walking!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

wait...did you just say Brady is SEVEN MONTHS old? That can't be...he was JUST born. So crazy! He's sure a cute little guy :)

Camille said...

uh oh!! watch out, that little guy is going to be trouble with a capital T!! can't wait to see him!! I am dying to see that little guy!