April 23, 2012

9 months


I can't believe Brady's next Dr. appointment will be his 1 year check-up! We changed pediatricians and since the new Dr. is right next to Christian's office he joined me for the visit. As luck would have it, this was the only appointment Brady didn't need shots, but the extra set of hands at least allowed me to snap a few photos. He is growing up faster than I would like sometimes, but I love his curiosity and watching his personality develop! He is 97th percentile for height and 48th for weight. After looking at his growth the Dr. said, "that's why he looks so thin".  I almost started laughing because that's probably the last word I would use to describe Brady. However, I'm definitely going to miss all those rolls when he does "thin" out!

1 comment:

Camille said...

awwww cute little guy! Love the "thin"comment!! he is such a cutie! I loved the beach pictures too! I can't believe it was that hot!!