April 16, 2012

Easter Weekend

We were heading down to Southern California for a family reunion with the Hansen's last week and since we weren't checking in until Sunday we went a couple days early and spent Easter weekend with my family. The weather was perfect so we spent tons of time at the beach! On Saturday I went kayaking with my mom. The water was perfectly calm, but somehow we were both a bit nauseous by the end. Our favorite part was definitely all the sea lions swimming alongside us. We then picked up the boys to go to the beach and check out a surf festival going on in Hermosa. On Easter morning my Grandpa and Grandma McNay came over for a yummy brunch. We then headed down to the beach for walk before heading down to Newport.
Dolphin sighting!
Brady's favorite part of his Easter basket.
At a surf competition in Hermosa. Brady won a hat.
First time in the ocean! Although I've taken B to the beach a ton, I'd never taken him in the water. He liked it touching his feet, but once the water came to his knees he was ready to be done.
Kayaking with my mom.

No comments: