June 25, 2012

father's day weekend

We spent all day Saturday at the beach with friends. Christian surfed and Brady was in heaven rolling around in the water and sand for hours! On Father's Day I had to be to church early so I quickly made Christian and I some breakfast before running out the door and leaving him with the baby to get ready and a messy kitchen. Being the awesome guy he is, he didn't even say a word, and cleaned everything before meeting me at church. That evening we had some friends over for dinner. It was some of Christian's best friends so he was all about celebrating with them. Such a simple, but great kick off to many great Father's Days to come!
 
 

1 comment:

Camille said...

so cute! my heart melts whenever i see new picts of brady. he is so dang cute! happy fathers day christian! you are an awesome dad! xoxo