September 3, 2008

Fate?

Scouting out potential "fishing spots" near our house. While looking for a bite to eat we found Anse Marcel Beach Watch out London 2012 USA synchronized swimming team The replacement shorts...the hole is where his arm is. Ferry ride out to Pinel Island. The cute little boy that took this picture worked on the boat. We saw him and his sister trying to hitchhike as they walked home so we gave them a ride! They were 9 and 12 years old!! crazy We see the beach all day long, but we had our first couple days off this weekend and were actually able to go to the beach. On Monday we went to a tiny island off the coast of Orient Beach called Pinel Island. It wasn't until we went to put on our snorkel gear (after the 30 min car drive and ferry ride) that Christian realized he forgot his swim suit. As fate may have it (and after swimming in his skivvies for a couple hours) we were walking around the island and he found an old swim suit lying in bushes. It had an enormous hole, but I guess a sneak peak is better than the full show:)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Stephanie! I'm glad you found my blog. The wedding was great... did you see all the pics at the bottom. I was so happy Mitzi came! I felt bad I didn't really get to talk to her much! She's the best... I wish we lived closer. Sooo you are living on an island in the Netherlands? That's awesome! It looks like you and Christian are having a lot of fun! How long will you be there? Also I saw some of your wedding pics awhile ago... you are just plain gorgeous. And I saw that video of the dance you and Christian did... that was amazing! Well I'll be blog stocking you too now... keep in touch!

Carolina said...

hahaha, i love that you found a swim suit for christian to wear. looks like you two are having a blast!