September 14, 2008

I Married a Fisherman

Hoping for some beginners luckThe first catch! No...that's not the bait:)
While he pulled out the stingray we saw a
fairly large shark in the water.
Holding down the stinger to get the hook out.
Ever since we got to the island Christian has been dying to find a fishing pole (I didn't even know he liked to fish). After stopping at many dive shops we finally found a fishing store. While purchasing two new poles, he promised that with all the fish he'd catch we would have a positive return on our investment...I'm still waiting for my fresh fish dinner.

3 comments:

Jon and Stacey said...

Steph!
Hey there! It looks like you guys are having a blast...where can we sign up? Hope you guys are doing well, it was fun to see all of your pictures, keep them coming. Take care,
Stace and Jon

Katie said...

Stephanie! I randomly found your blog & just wanted to say hi! Man- last time I saw you was a couple years ago at BYU Bookstore. Glad to see you're doing well! Katie (Schwendiman) Bindrup

Mary said...

Cool photos! Looks fun!