July 4, 2011

Overdue

Today was my official due date and still no baby. The Dr. told me weeks ago that he would not be late, but our little guy obviously didn't get the memo. I'm feeling more ready than ever...my feet look like marshmallows, my back hurts, and with this heat wave I couldn't be more excited to get this extra insulation off. I realized today that I didn't really have any pictures of my prego belly so Christian snapped a few pictures after church for the record. I'm hoping the holiday will bring more than just fireworks tomorrow!

2 comments:

Camille said...

dang, what a bummer! but you are seriously gorgeous. those pictures are awesome, way to go christian! we seriously are so excited for you both and can't wait to hear of his arrival. we will send some labor vibes your way ;)

xoxo

Courtney said...

Adorbs!! Hope he comes to relieve you of your belly soon! Can't wait to see pics...