December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

After Newport we headed to Manhattan Beach to spend the holiday with my family. My Grandpa & Grandma McNay came out and my grandma cooked her amazing Thanksgiving feast. I was able to help her cook and learned how to make a couple of my favorite dishes. While everything cooked we went for a walk on the beach then headed home for an early dinner. To end the night Christian and I braved the crowds for some midnight Black Friday madness. Although we got some killer deals, it very well may be a once in a lifetime experience.

1 comment:

Camille said...

So fun! Brady in that hat is to die for! Look at that huge grin!! You guys are crazy to go out black friday. I have always been to scared of being shot, trampled, pepper sprayed...glad you got some good deals ;)